Top 10 Reasons Gregory B. Garrett Family Dentistry is the Best Dentist in WilmingtonMay 27, 2020 4:54 pm
If you are searching for the best dentist in Wilmington, NC, you can stop here… As long as you don’t stop brushing your teeth! While we definitely have some stiff competition, here are the Top 10 Reasons Gregory B. Garrett Family Dentistry is the Best Dentist in Wilmington, NC!
- Our staff! We would not be the best dentist in Wilmington without our unbeatable staff… They are as friendly and kind as they are knowledgeable and passionate. You can’t really get any better than that.
- People like us! Not to brag, but we are kind of a big deal. Check out our reviews on Google if you have any questions about who is the best dentist in Wilmington. Five stars? Not too shabby.
- We prioritize you! We know that dentist visits, even to the best dentist in Wilmington, aren’t exactly the same as a day at the beach, so your comfort is at the top of our priority list. Feel free to read more about all the steps we take here.
- Your budget is important! Dental work can be expensive, but we make sure that won’t stop you from getting the best dental care available in Wilmington. We have a vast array of options to fit any budget.
- State of the art dental technology! We strive to be the best dentists in Wilmington, which is why we make sure our technology is state-of the art.
- Your time is valuable! And being the best dentist in Wilmington, we take every possible step we can to make sure that you spend less time in the office and more time doing whatever it is that makes you and your family happy.
- Smiles come first! We understand that when your smile isn’t at its best, facing the world can seem a lot more daunting. We take pride in our Smile Makeovers and make sure each visit is efficient and comfortable.
- Education is key! It’s one thing to visit a dentist twice a year, but we make sure that we educate our clients so that you make the other 363 days count, as well! If you have questions, we have answers.
- Variety is the spice of life! Wouldn’t it be wonderful if the best dentist office in Wilmington was also your orthodontist? Ask, and you shall receive…
- Have you met Dr. Garrett? Of course we saved the best for last. Dr. Garrett is a Wilmington native who is passionate about dental care and his patients. We couldn’t ask for a better dentist than Dr. Garrett.